Sunday, April 20, 2014

12 Days to Go: Tea Time

Happy Resurrection Sunday! (AKA Easter!)

7/18: Harrods and Afternoon Tea


I've mentioned the largest book store in Europe earlier in the countdown, so how about the largest department store in Europe? Harrods is 5 acres, with over a million square feet of selling space. And you know what they're famous for? Their food halls and afternoon tea.
There are tons of places in London to have afternoon tea, so I'm not sure where we'll end up going, but we will go. Harrods just happens to be full of places to go for tea and I want to see Harrods, so they got grouped together.
The tea rooms in Harrods are lavish and stunning, such as the Terrace Bar.


Tea in London? Yes please!
Sorry for the increasingly short posts (if you're bugged by that). Life is busy, trying to get through finals and make sure I have everything I need for London is crazy!

~Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment